YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 17 November 2012

My Story

The Main Reason I am Doing this Is because I've had It with these '' High Leveled '' people well some are my friends but now they think so very little of me but anyway, I've had It with them thinking they can take advantage over the game, I mean when I'm or whoever Is trying to defend themselves with millions and millions of players verbally attacking a person In this case ''ME'' they don't give the benefit the doubt and assume that the key word ''ASSUME'' they're In the wrong without at least telling the others that It's their fight not theirs but their own between just that person and me but no they provoke them and carry on watching as they cuss and name call the defenseless victim...

I'm not saying or claiming I'm an angel or such an astonishing amazingly Innocent person forget that I'm saying I've been verbally accused of many things one of them Is for spreading my blog... LET ME GET THIS VERY CLEAR WITH ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO BELIEVE MY POST ABOUT CHUCK READ THE COMMENTS THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET FROM ME I KNOW I SHOULD'VE  MENTIONED THIS EARLIER BUT IT GOT SO OUT OF HAND WITH IT SPREADING SO FAST AND SO LITTLE TIME... But other then that I know I shouldn't have done It, It's a very long story between me and Chuck will remain, but before you go blowing your fricking shallow heads on me hear me out and read the comments before let me use the KEY WORD ''ASSUME'' anything.

Finally like I said, It's not nice when one person gets pin pointed between everyone, when someone sees a very high leveled person verbally abusing a player who's an average level they don't stop the fight or side with the victim they side with the HIGH LEVELED rich kid and assume shit which I'm tired of, then they come up with some shit to make the player look so guilty It's unbelievable what lies these kids come up with, If It's not your ''Momma'' jokes It something worse I mean what has society done to this kids? It's terrible how brain washed they all are, this Is not a hate notice this Is my story of my personal experience throughout the whole fiasco.

My thoughts on apologizing towards Holly, Candired, Lottiedoll, Chuck and why not... Alishak, I'm sorry for being me... Are you happy? I was just defending myself, I guess you haven't heard the full side of my story? Don't go judging someone before you get to actually know the full story, you don't know what goes on In life and that goes for people In real life, words can hurt and cut through someone and hurt more that a sharp knife... A warning to you all...

And to the people who have been affected by this my close friends and my own BoyFriend Aden, I know I may seem like a liar I deserve all that shit you want to say I know I should've told you the truth but I guess I didn't and when someone makes a wrong throughout their whole life they can make a difference I mean It's not a life or death situation It's just a dumb... Joke? You can call It a lie by all means go ahead but It will remain a harmless joke to me, the viewers you twisted It and told me If It was real I was just watching as the popularity grew and everyone kept asking me and asking me and I got so tired of the same old answer so I was playing along which was wrong of me but you got a chance to open your eyes and view the comments section. Well the clears up everything!

♥Emily~

6 comments:

  1. ROFL Laughing. All I have to say is, you brought it all on yourself!! You can't make a terrible lie about someone and expect to get away with it! Who do you think you are? I would have joined in if I was around :D You may think little of Chuck but he has friends and they are with him a 100%. Chuck invited me into his account and I unblock you and read all the mails between you two. You really taunted that poor boy and when he started ignoring, you decided to cook up a terrible lie about him which has backfired on ur arse. You can add me to ur blog pics cos I am blocking you too. Goodbye.

    -pandypolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. ffs, you thought I was going to be understanding after you created a lie about a close friend of mine. Yes, Chuck is a close friend and I have known him since I joined Msp and he's been nothing but welcoming, Nice and Kind but you wouldn't know that cos according to ur mails with him "you dated him for like 5 minutes and dump him cos he was annoying" If you find him annoying why did you go after him? You started the dialogue with him , he didn't even know who you were and you refused to leave him alone.. My personal opinion is you like him and he was having none of it and you got annoyed. You may have dealt with it ur mind but as long as isha and chuck keep receiving mails about it, to them it's not dealt with and it's annoying. I am very far from being fake, I am as real as daylight. Tyvm.

      Delete
    3. Dear PandyPolo,

      Go on use Isha/Chuck's account you will see there's not 1 new mail from me. I know what I did was horrible stupid I admitted It, I don't care If you don't believe I dated him and I only chatted him at first to say and to see If he remembered me what annoyed me was he was so rude towards me saying continuously swears towards me did not be reasonable and say It In a well mannered way.
      I know I get mad I know I did something VERY stupid but I'm over It so should you be? I've forgiven myself and I think he's over It? What pissed him off was suddenly out of nowhere lots of people were harassing him about the post because I don't know who had leaked It all over MSP. I actually was looking forward to talk you because you seemed nice enough to talk to I mean no harm towards you because I feel like being nice to you for some reason? I'm nice like you said when you get to know someone the same goes with me, respect me and I respect you, I've forgiven Chuck I've even said Sorry and I am sorry for what I did but It's over and I am sorry for making you bother to reply I guess?...

      ♥Emily~

      Delete
    4. I hate to break it to you but nice ppl don't do what you did, and you are not being entirely thruthful. Chuck was not rude until you kept tauting him. He told you that he doesn't know or remember you and asked to be left alone. That conversation should have taken less than 5 mins if you had left him alone! Do you honestly beleive you had nothing to do with this rumour spreading? If so, I can clearly understand why some ppl think you are a lunatic. Bitch, you fabricated a lie, advertise your blog for all to see and say you have nothing to do with it? I don't want to know you Emily, your first impression is terrible.

      Delete
    5. Dear PandyPolo,

      I was being truthful he was being an ass to me when he started to speak, neither Is your first Impression nice you should try to see my side not just stick with one you need to be balanced oh and I did not spread my Blog for people to see the Chuck thing I only wrote my blog on my status not ''COME LOOK AT MY BLOG CHUCK POSTED SOMETHING!''... You honestly think I'm that.. Never mind, anyway thanks for the comment about not getting to know me that really nice. It's just a game really you need to stop holding grudges because life's to short to do hold grudges over something pointless.

      ♥Emily~

      Delete