YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 18 November 2012

''Okay Then''

I have never ever asked for anyone's age In the Mall people ask me ACTUALLY! I have never asked for people's names not unless we become friends but I ask In private chat also I have never In entire game life have asked for someone EMAIL ADDRESS where did that come from? What Is MovieStarPlanet doing? They're giving Incorrect/Invalid locks out to me! I just gave out my blog to someone who didn't know the name to It! Is that worth a lock for that lie? Someone has reported me for something not reasonable or lied?

5 comments:

  1. Someone stupid reported me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this happens to me alot.
    This girl reckons she got banned for saying hi xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a vaild lock. You were locked out because gave out your blog. You should never give out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a vaild lock. You were locked out because gave out your blog. You should never give out your blog.

    ReplyDelete