YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 17 November 2012

Proof... For Candired

You all might be wondering why these lot got a Warning/Lock well basically In the Mall these 3 girls were verbally attacking me and turned many users against me not to mention Hollyrenee she may seem Innocent she Is quite Innocent but not always, once they started attacking me the crowd that was there didn't try and stick up for me or at least end the fight they sided with the High Leveled VIP girls and always will assume I'm In the wrong without even getting to know me! And then random strangers attack me literally with animation some were threatening me for no reason which Is but pathetic but I'm not here to rant, I'm here to keep you up to date with what I've experienced with some of the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment