YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 5 April 2014

Update

Hey Guys, It's been a while. Here's an MSP update for you!

 Well for starters, not many people online seeing as it's pretty early on a Saturday Morning but i prefer it that way. Unfortunately being only level 12... I can't accept all your friend requests. I'm sorry but i can't. There's been so many messages, friend requests, it's all great! Thank you for all your support :)

Obviously, there's new levels and OBVIOUSLY Ishacool is still the highest and Chuck still on the first page... But atleast he's still at the bottom where he belong :) I wonder if i'm ever going to achieve the old highest level which was level 25 i believe... It seems impossible seeing as i'm not as active as i used to be and there's no reason for me to pursue MSP in the long run but i'm taking baby steps and blogging is a passion of mine!


Try and help me raise my fame bar so i can add all those requests and just be higher leveled. I think everyone wants that and to have fun, right...? I'll promise to try and stay active and continue my truthful and bitchy gossip.x

Well the chat rooms certainly have updated. It's not particularly to my taste but what can you do?

 Just had to check whether or not she was still blocking me, i already knew the answer. She's pretty much predictable and she holds grudges just as always. I checked back i believe a couple of months ago and she was single and now she's back with Chuck.. The long ass relationship between her, a intellectual, bright, witty and catty girl and him a dumb, foolish, arrogant, ignorant boy. I personally prefer ishacool. He's just the third wheel, another excuse just to be in some sort of relationship... She can block me all she likes but she can't stop me from her being the targeted person in my posts every now and then :) I'll look forward to releasing new gossip on the "Queen."
 It amazes me on how trashy his looks can get... I mean that, as do all the other MSP players who are ridiculously popular have such disgusting, trashy and weird looks. They need to either simplify it and stick with a theme or just be naked because i give up on fashion with them all because they have no taste. I hate Chuck, big surprise but he and i just don't fit, mentioning this guy again just makes me cringe but i have to seeing as it is an update and his presence is quite relevant. (Plus i am still bitch of the year on his Blog and i do love my title.xx I'll redirect you to his blog post: http://chucksmspblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/emily7861-put-post-on-her-blog-saying.html#comment-form)

  
                                      
 At least Fran, a very old acquaintance never blocked me or had the reason to. She knew what'd happened but being a bigger person decided not to join in and stay out of it and had no personal reason to block me or didn't follow her best friend the "Queens" commands which everyone does just to get 15 minutes of fame.

   Still blocked! Yay, thank you Alishak! I personally thought she'd never block me from the start but the "Queens" grasp was too strong so whatever!

 A very old friend. I don't know if her friendship was true but she was quick to judge and quick to blog. The thing is no one higher leveled than you really cares unless you have a title and a reputation and obviously a lot of money and fans etc. She listened and blocked me because of Ishacool which was a cold move but i guess Holly's true colours showed in the end.

 Also Holly's sister obviously following her sisters orders she to blocks me as petty as that sounds its all true but i couldn't careless.

Words cannot express how much i have to say about Candired... The girl whom i thought was a drear friend double crosses me, harasses me with her back up and her other friend lottiedoll which will not make an appearance in my post because i'm too lazy but you get the point, it was not a pretty sight. You get on her bad side and she totally goes on hardcore bitch mode to you and goes up Ishacools ass and ruins everything for you. She's fake basically, as every High Leveled MSP player can relate to that. Enough is enough, i'll rise one day and revolutionize this game. All in good time.

This is totally irrelevant but i really like this hairstyle on MSP, they did good on creating this one! Ignore my outfit but focus on the hair.

Well that's a wrap. This has been one of my biggest posts but you guys asked for one and you deserve it. Thank you to the players who've been here since day 1. Thank you to the ones who stayed by my side when the whole chaotic situation was going and to the ones who defended me, i am forever grateful.
Thank you and more posts will be up soon!
(Please share my blog, we're a growing family!)




4 comments:

  1. Don't you have better things to do than bitch about other people? A blog is not made to bitch about people and hurt their feelings. Obviously, YOU are the one that has done something wrong, not them, as they all have blocked you for a reason. You are not saying the whole story, it's obvious and I will not believe anything you say until the other side of the story is revealed. They would not be mean with you for no reason. I am not friends with any of these moviestars but I know that they are not the type of people that would choose to hate on someone for no reason. Yes, what they did was wrong but making a blog post saying negative things about these people makes you as bad as them and you need to realise that. Don't start bitching about me for making this comment, all I'm saying is the truth. You're going to get a bad reputation if this is all you're going to do, if you are going to make posts don't make them about other people, well you can if you aren't being mean and say bad things about them.

    It seems to me as if you're jealous of Ishacool being the highest level moviestar. It is obvious that you are desperate to become the highest level person on this game from the forum you recently made on MovieStarPlanet and from this post. The high leveled moviestars aren't fake. Sometimes they do delete people for not watching their movies but that isn't a reason to hate on them. Also, you will not be a ''better'' high level person as they are. All you do is bitch about people, some people look up to the high leveled moviestars and I don't think people would be happy if the highest level moviestar would only constantly bring people down on her blog. My point is, if you are going to somehow reach a high level one day you need to treat people better otherwise you won't get anywhere.

    ~Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RedLlama,

      Firstly, whatever attempt you tried at reasoning with me failed. Secondly, if you opened your eyes and scrolled down you'd find older posts, you click that to see my older posts, evidently it's all there!
      Now let's talk about some thing wrongly you've accused me of, for starters... I do not bitch about people, i have never done so about any other person except for the people i have reason to. Do you see any other targeted people here that I've bitched about for no absolute reason? I didn't think so either. I bitch when it's necessary and it's quite fun.

      I am the one with the back bone, i do retaliate but everyone does and if some had a blog with views like mine they'd definitely post it for the world to see what was bugging them and reveal peoples true colours.
      I don't even look up to the girl, she's sad. All she wants is views and her status to be better/stats, fame etc. Let me put it to you this way, I couldn't give one shit about her but what she's doing with all her fame, she's taking advantage of it BUT if i was to take over, i'd be laid back, obviously i'd make movies and all the other stuff and i'd ask once or twice for some of my friends to watch... I wouldn't nag or threat, if i had real talent they'd share it if they'd like and then it would grow. We're all equal and i'd treat everyone equally, i'd give recommendations for people to watch another persons movie who had no views but i felt was really good. Little things like that make you a better person.

      Moving on, I admit I am desperate to achieve her 'status' but that's about it really and yes they're fake, beyond fake, you bark on about how you don't know them but to make an assumption like that is beyond me. Once again, I don't just bitch, my blog is my MSP life. Whatever happens i blog about it and that's the way it'll be if you used your eyes you'd notice a ton of shout outs, meet and greet etc..
      I do not constantly bring people down, so get your facts right. Also I'm the one who gets brought down with the negativity but I don't take notice of it unlike some >.>

      That's all, bye boo.x

      Delete
  2. LOL you think i would listen to Isha and block you where have you been.. Obvs not on msp.. I am not even isha's friend.. LOL.. and btw hayhay dont play anymore as I have her account.. so you can get off your high horse and stop thinking because you have a "better" blog that you are better then me which your not and I am not better then you.. I blocked you because of your actions and so many others told me about you so I chose to stay the hell away from you thanks for the post <3hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly :*

      I have better things to do than keep up with the pathetic crowd you "walk" with, the high scores are overrated.
      You were once isha's friend, she told me that... Or she was lying?
      I never once said my blog was better than yours or think that way, i like your blog as much as any other.
      But you're quick to JUDGE. You said it yourself, people told you things and you'd break a friendship just because THEY said so.. That's how I know what you're truly like Holly, your true colours show in the end.

      xo

      Delete